We are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
MasterCard · Visa · Discover · American Express · JCB · Diners Club International · BCard · China Union Pay · DinaCard ·
Customers with USA billing addresses will not be charged until the order is processed for shipping. However, a credit card authorization hold occurs at the time the order is placed. Credit card customers with non-USA billing addresses will be charged in full at the time of purchase.
Credit card payment declined?
There are several reasons that might explain why:
- The amount of the transaction exceeds the account’s available credit limit.
- The card on file was either renewed or voided and is no longer active.
- The issuing bank has not released the initial authorization, even though Angel Cellular.com has already voided it and started the process of reversing the auth. If this is the case, it can take up to 72 business hours for the funds to be put back into a customer’s account. Please contact your bank to request that they remove the credit card authorization or to find out why they are declining the charge.
If you believe any of the above issues are preventing your order from being completed, please reach out to your bank for further instructions and directions.
If you require additional support, please reach out to Customer Service via email, Live Chat or phone at
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of Angel Cellular.com. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This World Wide Web site and all of its content, including but not limited to the text and images used herein and their arrangement, is copyright of Angel Cellular.com
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE: In consideration of being allowed to use the website, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach:
- Collecting information about the website or users of the website without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the website without our written consent.
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the website or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the site for commercial or competitive purposes;
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the website.
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the website;
- Using the website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws
- Using the website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others
III. THIRD PARTY SITES: We may from time to time provide links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties (“third party sites”) and it may from time to time provide materials from third parties on this website. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for your convenience only. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites and We are not responsible for their content. We make no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that we have provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by us with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers. You access these sites at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER: There are certain risks in using any information, software, or products found on the internet; We caution you to make certain that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the internet.
Visitors to this website assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. Information published on this website is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. NOTHING IN THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY ITEM, PRODUCT OR BRAND.
ALTHOUGH REASONABLE CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN WITH REGARD TO THIS SITE’S CONTENT, We Do NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE’S CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR UP TO DATE, NOR DOES IT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVER WHICH MAKES IT AVAILABLE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, AND FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS FOR WHICH We ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY.
ALL OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING ALL OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIRD PARTY SITES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, We DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: We are not responsible for any infections, contaminations, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, errors, omissions, interruptions, or defects arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the material provided and/or contained on this site.
In no event shall We will be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way in connection with the use of or inability to use the information or materials on, or accessed through, the Web Site.
Notwithstanding the above, in no event shall our total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses and causes of action exceed the amounts paid to us by you in connection with the transaction claimed by you to give rise to your claim.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND SUBMISSIONS: By transmitting or posting any submissions to this website you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use the content of such submissions for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant us and our affiliates and sublicensees the right, at their sole discretion without obligation to do so, to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You further agree that the license granted herein includes all of the rights to use or authorize the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such information.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content of your submissions; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any terms of this User Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. You agree that neither us nor our licensees will be liable to you for any use of any submission. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any submissions you submit to this website and further agree that you, not us, have full responsibility for the content of any such submissions, including their legality, reliability and appropriateness.
VII. JURISDICTION AND CHOICE-OF-LAW: We operate this website from our offices located in Dallas, Texas, in the United States of America. We make no representations that the materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement, and any dispute, which arises from and out of this website, shall be construed with the laws of the state of Texas. Any legal action regarding this agreement or this website shall be brought only in either the state or federal courts located within the city of Dallas, Texas and by using this site you consent to personal jurisdiction within these courts.
VIII. INQUIRIES: If you have any questions regarding any portion of this Agreement, or if you wish to inquire, regarding rights of use not explicitly granted herein, please direct questions via email to customerservice.com
- TERMINATION: We or you may terminate this Agreement at any time. You may terminate this Agreement by destroying all materials obtained from this website. We may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this website.
- INTEGRATION:This agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us and supersedes any prior oral or written arguments, understandings, or other communications between parties. This Agreement may not be modified except in writing signed by both you and an authorized signatory of B&H